Denplan Plans For Childrenby praxe2apHe2eSwa
We have introduced Denplan’s inclusive Plans for Children provided by Carrie Preston to offer you the opportunity to budget monthly for the cost of your children’s routine dental care.
What’s included with plans for children
For children aged 5 to 17 years, where treatment is provided at Shipston Dental Practice
Monthly fee of £18.42 – from £15.66 with family discounts.
(From 1st January 2018 £19.53 per month / from £16.60 with family discounts)
- Dental examinations, diagnosis and treatment planning (2 visits per year), including x-rays
- Developmental and orthodontic assessments, including models when needed for treatment planning
- Fissure sealants (protective coatings for molar teeth) and fluoride treatments
- Treatment on primary (milk) teeth, including fillings, root canal therapies, stainless steel crowns and extractions
- Restorations (fillings) on permanent (adult) teeth
- Orthodontic extractions as required for brace treatments
- Inhalation sedation as part of anxiety management (RA)
- Sports mouth guards (additional laboratory fees apply)
- Diet analysis, diet and oral hygiene advice, scaling and polishing
- Delivery of any prescribed care facilitated through our dental hygienist
- Extended cover up to 24th birthday, as long as your child has joined by their 18th birthday
- 10% discount off other treatments, including orthodontics (braces)
- 5% discount off all our shop products including toothbrushes, toothpaste and other oral hygiene aids
- Worldwide dental accident and emergency insurance cover including 24 hour worldwide emergency helpline.
Family discounts are available when more then one child is registered and where payments come out of the same bank account, the fee is reduced by 5% for two children, 10% for three children,and 15% for four or more children.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Please call in at the practice where an Agreement will be completed. This will require your signature and bank account details for the Direct Debit mandate. If you have any queries, please ask any member of staff.