CORONAVIRUS UPDATE : IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE FOR DENTAL PRACTICES WE ASK THAT ALL OUR PATIENTS ATTEND ONLY IF THEY ARE FEELING WELL AND ARE FREE FROM SIGNS OF COVID AND OTHER RESPIRATORY ILLNESS (COUGH, COLD ETC). THIS IS TO PROTECT OUR TEAM AND ALL OUR PATIENTS AND TO ENSURE THOSE WHO ARE VULNERABLE CAN CONTINUE TO SAFELY ATTEND THEIR APPOINTMENTS FOR ADVICE, CARE AND TREATMENT. WE ARE OPEN TO ALL AND ARE CURRENTLY ABLE TO ACCEPT NEW PATIENTS – TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE PHONE ON 01608 661551 OR EMAIL email@example.com We look forward to seeing you soon.
• We are working hard within government guidelines to offer a safe environment for dental treatment for our patients and team; occasionally we may have to implement changes at short notice. Our whole team has had their Covid-19 vaccinations and we are screened daily for symptoms.
• Please contact us beforehand if you or any member of your household have symptoms of coronavirus (high temperature – 37.8 or above, new continuous cough, loss or alteration of taste or smell), feel unwell, have had a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19 in the last 10 days, are awaiting PCR test results or have received a positive lateral flow test in the last 10 days. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE
• Please let us know in advance if there has been a change in your medical details or medication since your last visit; bring an up to date list of any medications you are prescribed by our GP
• On arrival please gel your hands, give your name and appointment time to our Receptionist and take a seat.
• We will be having fresh air flow through the practice and the environment might at times be a little cooler than usual.
Thank you all for working with us in implementing these procedures.