CORONAVIRUS UPDATE : IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE FOR HEALTHCARE SETTINGS WE ASK THAT ALL OUR PATIENTS ATTEND WEARING A FACE COVERING, UNLESS EXEMPT, AND MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING. THIS IS TO ENSURE THOSE WHO ARE VULNERABLE CAN CONTINUE TO SAFELY ATTEND THEIR APPOINTMENTS FOR ADVICE, CARE AND TREATMENT. WE ARE OPEN TO ALL AND ARE CURRENTLY ABLE TO ACCEPT NEW PATIENTS – TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE PHONE ON 01608 661551 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org All patients are seen by appointment on a pre-booked basis and we are unable to see you without an appointment; we look forward to seeing you soon.
• We are working hard within government guidelines to offer a safe environment for dental treatment for our patients and team; occasionally we may have to implement changes at short notice. Our whole team has had their Covid-19 vaccinations and we are screened daily for symptoms. our team.
• We are following Government guidance on how we provide certain types of treatment however we continue to ensure dental problems are prioritised. It might mean we need to make a further appointment to complete your treatment. If you feel you have an urgent dental problem please call 01608 661551
• Please contact us beforehand if you or members of your household or support bubble have symptoms of coronavirus (high temperature – 37.8 or above, new continuous dry cough, loss of taste or smell), feel unwell, have been in close contact with someone with coronavirus in the last 10 days or are in a period of self isolation in line with Government guidance. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE PRACTICE
• Please let us know in advance if there has been a change in your medical details or medication since your last visit; bring an up to date list of any medications you are prescribed by our GP
• Please maintain social distancing from other patients wherever possible and pass back to back if necessary. As per Government advice for healthcare settings, wear a face covering when arriving at the practice and until you are asked to remove it.
• On arrival please wait at the door and give your name and appointment time to our Meet and Greet. They will ask you about symptoms you may have, give you hand gel and help your journey through the practice at your visit. They will also be doing extra cleaning during your visit to help keep us all safe.
• To limit the traffic through the practice we ask that you arrive at your appointment time and do not bring additional people without appointments with you. (One parent per family group). You may bring a small bag with you but please avoid bringing loose or surplus items, or shopping. There will be no magazines, papers, children’s books or toys available. If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment we may not be able to see you and will need to charge you for unused surgery time.
• We will be having fresh air flow through the practice and the environment might at times be a little cooler than usual.
• We ask that you avoid using our cloak room facilities however if this is necessary please ensure you let a member of the Team know to allow for cleaning.
• Card payments are our preferred method of payment; we accept contactless ApplePay, GooglePay and SamsungPay. If a BACS transfer is agreed we kindly ask for payment on the day of treatment. You may be asked to pre-pay for your visit; this will help to reduce time spent in our public areas for your safety.
If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 10 days of your visit please contact us.
Thank you all for working with us in implementing these procedures.
Ian and Carrie Preston